Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Money Making Online - My Journey Out

Well here it is my first blog tracking my journey on the Silk Road of Money Making Online, documenting the stuff that works and what does not and perhaps one day I could look back at how I started from Zero to Hero.

My name's Steve Tang, the man from little red dot, Singapore - know for durian, chili crap, world class airline with beautiful girls making sure you have a great way to fly. (Guys.. its not what you think.)

There is so much stuff out there and sometimes its hard to distinguish the real from the fluff.

So if you find my rambling on some of the crap out there, it just probably one of those bad day on the net. Hopefully this will serve as a beckon to avoid hit those "rocks" so that you will have a smoother money making journey online.

More importantly I hope the knowledge I gathered here will become a reference for opportunities to money making online.

God bless all everyone and let us make good money together.



Click here and send a blank e-mail to receive The Affiliate Masters course... It's an intensive 5-Day e-mail course on becoming a high-earning affiliate champion.

No comments:

Welcome to the eWealthCode.

affiliate-of-the-month