Tuesday, April 17, 2007

How to Finally Get Started at Money Making Online

About half a year ago I Don’t Know What Business To Start Making Money Online, but I am full of idea and plenty of Information and I wish I Only Would Pick One!

Ahh, yes I had become a serial information chaser, attending seminars, collecting notes, ebooks and dvds.. . One day while spring cleaning, I found over 500 pages of notes, some cds and dvds from seminars I had been attending, all collecting dust.

Fact is, I found out I am not alone. I learnt from some guys I met at the seminars that they too share the same issue.

If you are still reading my blog then I guess you are one of us too. Anyway, I here's what I did and hopefully it will finally set you off in the right direction.

Firstly I suggest you stop and go through the information you have, what you have learnt and pick out one thing you can immediately apply. List out what is holding you back. Then put in an action plan. The word is ACTION.

For me. I found the information I have gathered is so piece meal and its like trying to put a big jig saw puzzle together. It is also the reason why many people never get started. I figure it will take a long time to get there and I don't have much time to waste. I need a step-by-step action guide.

A friend of mine paid US$3000 to be hand hold by a guru. It is working for for him, it better be for that price. However not many people could afford this, well at least not for me.

So I started searching..and here is what I have found all in one place.

  • A Complete Step-by-Step Action Guide to take you from Zero to Hero
  • Comprehensive brainstorming and research tools to help you drill down to the business you can do
  • Non-techie professional looking web page builder (well at least I don't have to waste time learning Dreamweaver and stuff like that)
  • One-Of-A-Kind Hosting that takes care of feeding the Search Engine spiders to crawl your site
  • Complete resource of Money Making Ideas
  • Autoresponder Marketing tool and more..


  • It is a "One Stop Money Making Online Know How" that takes you and your website from Zero to Hero.

    A friend guessed that I would have paid at least a thousand bucks for all these..but nope I did not.

    It is a real bargain. I got me started and here I am.

    The best part is I can immediately put some of what I learnt immediately to work, like this blog for instance and more..

    So, what I have been talking about? SiteSell.

    Well check it out. It could shorten your path to Money Making Online as it did for me.

    A thousand words can only paint a picture, so allow me to show you something that is worth a million words.

    Here's a video that kinda of sums up what I been doing...




    If you are experiencing low connection, press pause and let the video load up and go grap yourself a cup of coffee and some cookies. It will be ready to play when you are come back ..

    No comments:

    Welcome to the eWealthCode.

    affiliate-of-the-month